Recent developments, and news events, upon the American political landscape are increasingly challenging the livelihood of Christians in these United States. Is it time to reconsider a "post tribulational" perspective of Bible prophecy--with a caveat?
Is there a caveat, within Christ's simple warning of no one knowing the actual day of His return — that gives us the key to opening a trove of secrets, within that amazing last book of the Christian Bible?
Indeed there is, and here we discover that by unraveling this mystery with a simple solution, we gain access to the Bible’s long view of the New Testament era: allowing us to better prepare for Christ’s second coming.
After a careful opening with Christ's projection of the New Testament diaspora — we trace a "side door" entry into the very center of the apostle John's Revelation of Jesus Christ, and then through occasional discoveries made by a young boy sitting on his mother's knee (and later with his father) — we discover two delicate sets of timing jewels (“clocks”) located within the apostle John's prophetic masterpiece.
Right in the very center of John’s Revelation!
In addition to uncovering the importance of these “clocks,” this book discusses the significance of:
- Bible prophecy in general (“Prophecy 101”)
- The “Rapture” and the Great Tribulation
- Is the Great Tribulation the same as the Wrath of God?
- The New World Order and THE UNITED STATES
- The return of the nation of Israel
- The “Islamic Surprise!” predestination & God’s heart for Muslims
- The “offset” in the timing of the clocks –its significance and the Two Witnesses
- The EpiPen and the mark of the beast –its significance
And more . . . (352 pages)
What is the significance of these discoveries? And how can so much revelation be discovered within one simple adventure? The key is found in the amazing flexibility resident within those prophetic "clocks."
When will Christ return?
When it is Time.
. Available Online